Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Cards...

It's December 20th and I still don't have a picture I can use. I have been trying. If only my friend Tracy hadn't moved away... For more reasons then our Christmas picture but I know she would have done a great job and I would have cards to mail!
I had the perfect opportunity - Santa came to our friends house. He was great. He took time with all the kids. Let them warm up to him, gave them gifts. Should have been perfect but not for these Z's. Here are our Santa lovers who were SO excited to go see him. No chance they were going to be peeled off Daddy! At least he and Santa look happy.


Mai did warm up once he called her over for her present. And even gave him a big thank you hug.




Ava got close enough to grab her present and offer a quick thank you but she preferred to keep her eye on him from a distance.

We tried again last night at the Gaylord (another perfect spot) but with a late start and Ava feeling a little sickie it was another bust. I'll post those fabulous pictures soon.

1 comment:

johnnamarie96 said...

Hi woman! I tag you...

Instructions:

1. Go to the place where you store all of your pictures on your computer and open up the 4th folder.
2. Open the 4th picture
3. Post the picture and give an explanation
4. Tag 4 people