Wednesday, December 10, 2008

4? Really?


Seriously how did it happen. Has it really been 4 years since "baby Mai" joined our family. What a ride it has been so far. I just don't see that changing anytime soon and I'm okay with that. Mai decided she needed to have a flower party this year... so much for my winter themed parties. I new it was going to end but it's hard to give up control. I guess we could have gone the poinsettia route but that just doesn't seem very 4 year old :). Since I'm still barely keeping up these days we celebrated at Prosper Pizza/Party Place. It was great fun and had all of the essentials on Mai's list - friends, balloons, cake and goodie bags. Throw in some bouncing, dancing, games and pizza and you've got a party!



All of my pictures of Mai are seriously a blur so here's Ava bouncing! She had great fun using the blow ups as tackling dummies.
Here is a little Mai after the party action. She got a new guitar that she direct quote "rocks out" on. What do you think? A future star?

No comments: