Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Taste of Spring!

We spent the day with some friends at the Dallas Arboretum. We had such a fun time. The flowers were amazing and I tried my best to get some pictures...
It started out rainy and a little cold but ended up a fantastic day.
Mai told me when we got there that she was "an expert nature adventurer"
Lead the way girl.
Looking to find her "very favorite" flower. Yes, I did panic just for a second that she was going to tromp over the ones in front to find it - she was just fine though - remember she is an "expert"
Not only pretty - they smell good too!
Parker likes the flowers too!

Hmm these look good enough to eat...

Problem solved... Thanks Ava.
I think...
This is how I feel about not getting a picture of all three together :) hmpf.
We just might have to go back.

No comments: