Saturday, May 9, 2009

Big Sisters

With Certificates to prove it!

Mai and Ava got to go to a Siblings class at the hospital today. What fun! They made picture frames that we are supposed to take to put in the baby's isolate when the big day gets here.
Here is their finished product.

They got to practice diapering and swaddling their own babies.


I love how Ava got her baby all comfy

They also got a tour of the rooms where we would be staying. I think the favorite part was the visit to the nursery to see the babies! Mai was right up front asking questions and soaking it all in -

When we were leaving Mai told me she wanted to get her baby now. I told her it wasn't quite time we had to wait for the baby to get bigger. Her response- "I don't want a big baby I just want a little one".
I have a whole list of things that I need to get done to be ready but I think Mai and Ava are all set to be big sisters.

No comments: