Thursday, April 2, 2009

Would you sign up for this job?



Working Conditions:
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Maintain emotional control under stress. Frequent districtwide and statewide travel;
frequent prolonged and irregular hours; outdoor exposure to extreme sun and heat.


This is just a small section of a job description - Sounds fantastic to me...
All that said we are proud to introduce to you the new Head Football Coach/Athletic Coordinator for Frisco Liberty.

Yep, I need a different picture of Galen "on the job" but hey, I try.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow! Congratulations to Gaylen. That is awesome! I know that means sacrifice for his better half too though... but I know you are so proud of him. :) God bless your family as he begins a new chapter as head coach!

johnnamarie96 said...

I'm so excited for Galen and for the Redhawk journey ahead! We love you guys and are glad that we are still in the Redhawk family!